- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "kickin back"
- The Other Guy
Some moments in sports history are unforgettable. The Immaculate Reception. The Miracle On Ice. Home run number 715. Fans remember every detail — the what, the where and the who. Or do they?
- Posted November 4, 2011
- Audiobooks: Inside the World of ESPN and More
Reviews of Those Guys Have All the Fun: Inside the World of ESPN, 10th Anniversary and Carte Blanche.
- Posted September 2, 2011
- Battle Ready
Listen to Chuck Seekamp talk about the Civil War and you might think he’d been a Southern soldier in a past life. In fact, he’s a Confederate in his present life. The retired trucker “went Confederate” some...
- Posted September 1, 2011
- Crafty Catch
Father-son outings to Folsom Lake, near Roseville, Calif., ignited Lance Leavitt’s passion for fishing back in the 1960s. That lake is where the 57-year-old commercial driver landed his first bass, and he continues to return to that...
- Posted July 11, 2011
- Crazy For Crappie
John Harrison can’t recall the first crappie he ever caught. He was just a kid at the time and in the decades that have passed, the Calhoun City, Miss., resident has caught thousands.
- Posted March 4, 2011
- For The Birds
What started as a trickle of white Vs in the distant sky grew into a blizzard of cackling snow geese. Dozens turned into hundreds as the evening sun dropped and then into thousands as the birds locked...
- Posted May 3, 2010