- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
All posts tagged "Kenworth"
- Test Drive: Kenworth’s T680 with integrated 52-inch sleeper
When Kenworth offered me the opportunity to put its T680 tractor with the new 52-inch integrated sleeper through its paces, I jumped at the chance.
- Posted November 13, 2013
- Pictures from MATS
Check out our photo gallery of the trucks, parts, gear and more that made up the 2011 Mid-America Trucking Show.
- Posted April 4, 2011
- Working on a PACCAR MX Engine
I have a newfound respect for professional truck technicians.This comes from my participation in a hands-on engine tear-down and rebuild at Peterbilt.
- Posted September 15, 2010
- Field Days
Nancy Eberts is not your everyday trucker. Each year, this mother of four joins husband Myron on a six-month journey across America to ensure the country won’t run out of corn. “We cut the crops that feed...
- Posted August 27, 2010
- Born to Run
Paccar recently introduced the MX, a 12.9-liter, six-cylinder engine that will be standard in heavy duty North American Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks starting this summer. Able to work with all types of transmissions, the engine is available...
- Posted May 3, 2010
- Kenworth 2010 Calendars Available
For drivers who love Kenworths, 2010 is a good year.
- Posted January 15, 2010
- Peterbilt and Kenworth at MATS 2010
In 2009, Peterbilt and Kenworth chose not to exhibit at the Mid-America Trucking Show, but both OEMs announced today that they will participate in MATS 2010.
- Posted November 30, 2009