- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
All posts tagged "Kenworth"
- Test Drive: Kenworth’s T680 with integrated 52-inch sleeper
When Kenworth offered me the opportunity to put its T680 tractor with the new 52-inch integrated sleeper through its paces, I jumped at the chance.
- Posted November 13, 2013
- The new Kenworth T680 proves itself in three key areas
One of my favorite biblical quotations is, “What is required of you, mankind, but that you love mercy, do justly and be humble before God.” Believe it or not, that got me thinking about big rigs. To...
- Posted August 31, 2012
- Pictures from MATS
Check out our photo gallery of the trucks, parts, gear and more that made up the 2011 Mid-America Trucking Show.
- Posted April 4, 2011
- Working on a PACCAR MX Engine
I have a newfound respect for professional truck technicians.This comes from my participation in a hands-on engine tear-down and rebuild at Peterbilt.
- Posted September 15, 2010
- Field Days
Nancy Eberts is not your everyday trucker. Each year, this mother of four joins husband Myron on a six-month journey across America to ensure the country won’t run out of corn. “We cut the crops that feed...
- Posted August 27, 2010
- Born to Run
Paccar recently introduced the MX, a 12.9-liter, six-cylinder engine that will be standard in heavy duty North American Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks starting this summer. Able to work with all types of transmissions, the engine is available...
- Posted May 3, 2010
- Kenworth 2010 Calendars Available
For drivers who love Kenworths, 2010 is a good year.
- Posted January 15, 2010
- Peterbilt and Kenworth at MATS 2010
In 2009, Peterbilt and Kenworth chose not to exhibit at the Mid-America Trucking Show, but both OEMs announced today that they will participate in MATS 2010.
- Posted November 30, 2009