- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
All posts tagged "Kenworth T700"
- Ease on Down the Road
Automobile manufacturers bring out new models on a regular basis and totally redesign cars and pickups every three to five years. Heavy truck builders rarely change models. It’s been more than a decade since Kenworth introduced the...
- Posted August 30, 2010
- Going the Distance
There’s no doubt that today’s trucks get far better fuel economy than new ones got just a few years ago. A short time ago, Freightliner and International publicly argued over whether the Cascadia or ProStar had better...
- Posted June 24, 2010
- Paul Abelson with the new Kenworth T700
Road King Senior Technical Editor Paul Abelson talks about fuel economy and the new Kenworth T700 at the Mid-American Trucking Show.
- Posted April 6, 2010
- David Kolman in the Kenworth T700
Senior Editor David Kolman gives his view of the new Kenworth T700 at the 2010 Mid-America Trucking Show.
- Posted April 2, 2010