- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
All posts tagged "Johnny and June"
- Songs Along The Way
Many of our favorite songs celebrate imaginary places. Think Hank Williams and the Lost Highway. Or Elvis Presley’s Heartbreak Hotel at the end of Lonely Street. Even Bob Seger’s Main Street isn’t a destination you could find...
- Posted January 18, 2011