- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
All posts tagged "Iron Skillet"
- The remodeled Petro Florence still offers a warm Southern welcome
Can good old Southern charm and friendliness melt away the stresses of a driver’s hectic day? At Petro Florence that’s definitely a goal. “In South Carolina we are known for being friendly folks, and we like to...
- Posted March 21, 2014
- Petro Restaurants Renovated and Ready to Serve
A while back, a driver walked up to the entrance of the newly remodeled restaurant at Petro Angola in Indiana, and turned around before entering. A few minutes later he was back, with his hair combed and...
- Posted November 4, 2013
- Petro Glade Spring always puts its focus on customers
When a deadly tornado whipped through Petro Glade Spring in April 2011, the location went down for a while, but was not by any means out.
- Posted September 2, 2013
- Drivers find all they want, plus more, at a brand new Petro Gary
Gary, Indiana — destination spot? Drivers certainly think so, now that they see everything the all-new Petro Gary has to offer.
- Posted July 5, 2013
- Petro Kingdom City has good eats and lots of treats
Who can resist the sweet aroma of a batch of freshly baked donuts and freshly brewed coffee? Those tantalizing scents tempt many a visitor to Petro Kingdom City since the recent addition of Dunkin’ Donuts Express.
- Posted May 2, 2013
- Petro Salina in Kansas offers drivers a little indulgence and a lot of charm
You can’t talk about Petro Salina without mentioning the luxurious platinum showers. Drivers rave about them for good reason. They are deluxe.
- Posted March 6, 2013
- Petro Kingman is a great place to relax and de-stress
After spending hours on the road, drivers know they can unwind when they arrive at Petro Kingman. This spot in the Arizona desert is an oasis of calm in a busy day.
- Posted November 5, 2012
- Petro North Las Vegas makes truckers feel welcome
Las Vegas may be all about glitz, glam and extravagant experiences, but just 20 miles north of the strip, you’ll find a down-home truckstop that treats its customers like family.
- Posted September 6, 2012
- Appearance counts at Petro Brazil
Litter has a short life at Petro Brazil in Indiana. Dirt and grime don’t stand a chance either. “Our porter staff are outstanding, and each one of them takes pride in the location and in their job,”...
- Posted July 10, 2012
- Petro Dodge City takes a driver’s point of view
What do Truckers want? Petro Dodge City in Alabama has the answer. Owner Jim Hays used to be a truck driver himself and drew from his experience to build a location that would not only meet driver...
- Posted May 7, 2012