- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
All posts tagged "Iron Skillet"
- Petro Jerry Fritts, Jr. West Memphis Stopping Center offers a warm welcome and a little bit of home
The Petro West Memphis may have a new name, but it’s just as friendly as it’s always been. Now the “Jerry Fritts, Jr. Stopping Center,” it honors the 2014 Citizen Driver of the same name. Fritts says...
- Posted May 6, 2015
- Charm and convenience make Petro Eloy a driver destination
Ask restaurant general manager Bill Avery what the best thing about Petro Eloy is and he’s quick to answer: “We have an extremely attractive general manager!” he says, laughing. That sense of fun is a signature of...
- Posted March 12, 2015
- Petro Wells customers come to the crossroads and find lots to enjoy
Petro Wells, Nevada, may be hundreds of miles from the Vegas strip, but it offers drivers many of the same features.
- Posted July 14, 2014
- Petro Ontario has undergone more than a name change
Drivers who haven’t been through Ontario, Calif., for a while might be surprised to see the Petro Stopping Centers sign as they travel down I-10. They’ll be even more surprised when they take Exit 57 and arrive...
- Posted May 15, 2014
- The remodeled Petro Florence still offers a warm Southern welcome
Can good old Southern charm and friendliness melt away the stresses of a driver’s hectic day? At Petro Florence that’s definitely a goal. “In South Carolina we are known for being friendly folks, and we like to...
- Posted March 21, 2014
- Petro Restaurants Renovated and Ready to Serve
A while back, a driver walked up to the entrance of the newly remodeled restaurant at Petro Angola in Indiana, and turned around before entering. A few minutes later he was back, with his hair combed and...
- Posted November 4, 2013
- Petro Glade Spring always puts its focus on customers
When a deadly tornado whipped through Petro Glade Spring in April 2011, the location went down for a while, but was not by any means out.
- Posted September 2, 2013
- Drivers find all they want, plus more, at a brand new Petro Gary
Gary, Indiana — destination spot? Drivers certainly think so, now that they see everything the all-new Petro Gary has to offer.
- Posted July 5, 2013
- Petro Kingdom City has good eats and lots of treats
Who can resist the sweet aroma of a batch of freshly baked donuts and freshly brewed coffee? Those tantalizing scents tempt many a visitor to Petro Kingdom City since the recent addition of Dunkin’ Donuts Express.
- Posted May 2, 2013
- Petro Salina in Kansas offers drivers a little indulgence and a lot of charm
You can’t talk about Petro Salina without mentioning the luxurious platinum showers. Drivers rave about them for good reason. They are deluxe.
- Posted March 6, 2013