- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
All posts tagged "Iron Skillet"
- Petro Restaurants Renovated and Ready to Serve
A while back, a driver walked up to the entrance of the newly remodeled restaurant at Petro Angola in Indiana, and turned around before entering. A few minutes later he was back, with his hair combed and...
- Posted November 4, 2013
- Petro Glade Spring always puts its focus on customers
When a deadly tornado whipped through Petro Glade Spring in April 2011, the location went down for a while, but was not by any means out.
- Posted September 2, 2013
- Drivers find all they want, plus more, at a brand new Petro Gary
Gary, Indiana — destination spot? Drivers certainly think so, now that they see everything the all-new Petro Gary has to offer.
- Posted July 5, 2013
- Petro Kingdom City has good eats and lots of treats
Who can resist the sweet aroma of a batch of freshly baked donuts and freshly brewed coffee? Those tantalizing scents tempt many a visitor to Petro Kingdom City since the recent addition of Dunkin’ Donuts Express.
- Posted May 2, 2013
- Petro Salina in Kansas offers drivers a little indulgence and a lot of charm
You can’t talk about Petro Salina without mentioning the luxurious platinum showers. Drivers rave about them for good reason. They are deluxe.
- Posted March 6, 2013
- Petro Kingman is a great place to relax and de-stress
After spending hours on the road, drivers know they can unwind when they arrive at Petro Kingman. This spot in the Arizona desert is an oasis of calm in a busy day.
- Posted November 5, 2012
- Down Home
Las Vegas may be all about glitz, glam and extravagant experiences, but just 20 miles north of the strip, you’ll find a down-home truckstop that treats its customers like family.
- Posted September 6, 2012
- Clear Choice
Litter has a short life at Petro Brazil in Indiana. Dirt and grime don’t stand a chance either. “Our porter staff are outstanding, and each one of them takes pride in the location and in their job,”...
- Posted July 10, 2012
- Made for You
What do Truckers want? Petro Dodge City in Alabama has the answer. Owner Jim Hays used to be a truck driver himself and drew from his experience to build a location that would not only meet driver...
- Posted May 7, 2012
- Pretty Pleaser
Drivers who stop at the Petro Spokane are impressed by the surroundings and decor of the location. Then they realize that its beauty is not just skin deep. Customer service is the top priority in every area.
- Posted March 6, 2012