- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
All posts tagged "Iron Skillet restaurant"
- Customers are amazed at the transformation of Petro Deming in New Mexico
The former Savoy truck stop became a Petro in summer 2012, and since then it’s been a whirlwind of new signage, uniforms, lot paving, DEF pumps and much more, says Crystal Carlos, assistant general manager.
- Posted January 4, 2013
- Taste Buds
Nestled outside of Youngstown, the Girard, Ohio Petro gives drivers a taste of the sweet life.
- Posted March 15, 2011
- Making it Big
Walk into the Kenly 95 Petro and one word escapes your lips. “Wow!” Long known as a welcome stopping point for drivers, the location is bigger, brighter and better, from one end to the next after a...
- Posted September 9, 2010
- Visit the New Petro on I-95
For the past few months, drivers arriving at the Kenly 95 TA have seen a massive renovation in progress, and this summer will bring an additional change. Kenly will become a Petro location, complete with an Iron...
- Posted July 14, 2010