- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
All posts tagged "Iowa 80 Trucking Museum"
- Iowa 80 Trucking Museum a Hidden Gem
Just across the parking lot at the world’s largest truckstop is the Iowa 80 Trucking Museum, a tribute to the history of trucking in America. The Iowa 80 Trucking Museum collection was started by Iowa 80 founder,...
- Posted July 9, 2010
- Cardboard Heroes
As kids they may have collected baseball cards, but now that they’re grown some drivers collect CAT Scale Super Trucks cards. Created by CAT Scale in 1994 to celebrate the life and work of...
- Posted March 1, 2008