- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
All posts tagged "Iowa 80 Kitchen"
- TA Walcott marks five decades of giving truckers what they want
Truckers have always come here, because the Walcott Iowa 80 Truckstop has always been here for them. It opened in 1964 — before Interstate 80 and its Exit 284 were even finished.
- Posted March 26, 2014