- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
All posts tagged "healthy trucking"
- Drivers Walking at MATS
For the second year in a row, the MATS Health Awareness Walk for truckers is taking place at the Mid-America Trucking Show.
- Posted March 24, 2011
- Healthy While Trucking: Mind and Body
As we struggle with our fitness, I recommend adding mental fitness to the workout routine. After all, we can’t get all the benefits from a healthy body if the mind doesn’t remain alive and active as we...
- Posted May 26, 2010