- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
All posts tagged "Freightliner"
- Freightliner brings its Cascadia up a notch with Evolution
A few years ago, Freightliner introduced the Cascadia. Developed in the company’s wind tunnel in Portland, Ore., it was touted as the most aerodynamic — and therefore fuel efficient — conventional tractor ever.
- Posted December 31, 2012
- MATS puts everything trucking on display
MATS puts everything trucking on display
- Posted May 4, 2012
- Tour of Duty
First the vivid midnight blue, purple and yellow paint job catches the eye. Then you see the image of the Statue of Liberty, surrounded by exploding fireworks. But when you notice the Purple Heart medals on each...
- Posted November 1, 2011
- Pictures from MATS
Check out our photo gallery of the trucks, parts, gear and more that made up the 2011 Mid-America Trucking Show.
- Posted April 4, 2011
- Future Travel
What’s all this talk about a Super Truck, and what makes it so super? When the government cash awards hit the headlines earlier this year, more and more drivers started asking those questions. Well, here’s the story...
- Posted May 3, 2010
- Everything Has Changed – Almost
Freightliner’s Cascadia combines the best of the old with impressive new tricks
- Posted January 1, 2008