- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
All posts tagged "fractured cap technology"
- Born to Run
Paccar recently introduced the MX, a 12.9-liter, six-cylinder engine that will be standard in heavy duty North American Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks starting this summer. Able to work with all types of transmissions, the engine is available...
- Posted May 3, 2010