- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
All posts tagged "FHWA"
- U.S. Most Congested Highways
ATRI and FHWA recently released the findings of their “2009 Bottleneck Analysis of 100 Freight Significant Highway Locations.” Seems to me the organizations could have saved a ton of money by just asking a couple of...
- Posted June 4, 2010
- Truck Traffic Congestion Measured
The Federal Highway Administration is turning to a high tech, web-based tool to pinpoint the spots where trucks get bottlenecked in traffic.
- Posted May 26, 2010
- Continued Safety Improvement
The truck-involved fatality rate had its largest year-to-year drop ever, declining by 12.3 percent, to 1.86 per 100 million miles in 2008.
- Posted January 20, 2010