- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
All posts tagged "exercise"
- Sitting all the time does a body no good
A driver may spend up to 15 hours each day sitting, which can cause “sitting disease.”
- Posted May 1, 2014
- Take a Walk
Walking for health can increase life expectancy, lower the risk for diabetes and heart disease, reduce symptoms of depression and improve the chances of living independently in old age.
- Posted March 9, 2011
- Smart Move
You know that exercise can help you drop pounds, but did you realize that it also lets you gain energy that will keep you sharp while on the road? Researchers at the University of California at Los...
- Posted November 4, 2010