- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
All posts tagged "Elbing Kansas"
- Livestock hauler Bruce Janzen keeps his city and his trucking business running smoothly
Only one small town has a mayor who’s logged more than 3 million miles driving a truck. Elbing, Kan., population 230, is unique, and so is its truck-driving mayor, Bruce Janzen.
- Posted May 1, 2012