- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
All posts tagged "DEF"
- TA Mocksville gets a complete makeover and drivers get more service options off of I-40
Mocksville, North Carolina has a few little claims to fame. Daniel Boone’s parents are buried there. The horror flick Cabin Fever was filmed there. But mostly it’s just a nice, small town off I-40 where drivers who...
- Posted May 15, 2014
- Maintenance is a bit different for a natural gas truck
Every few years, trucks change in a way that requires rethinking on the part of drivers and preparation within the industry. Think of the transition to ULSD and the addition of DEF. Now, natural gas looms as...
- Posted January 16, 2014
- Customers are amazed at the transformation of Petro Deming in New Mexico
The former Savoy truck stop became a Petro in summer 2012, and since then it’s been a whirlwind of new signage, uniforms, lot paving, DEF pumps and much more, says Crystal Carlos, assistant general manager.
- Posted January 4, 2013
- Petro Kingman is a great place to relax and de-stress
After spending hours on the road, drivers know they can unwind when they arrive at Petro Kingman. This spot in the Arizona desert is an oasis of calm in a busy day.
- Posted November 5, 2012
- TA Binghamton gets a makeover but keeps its small-town charm
Talk to a veteran driver about the early years, and the topic of truckstops will likely come up. If the driver is feeling nostalgic you’ll hear about small-town spots with big-hearted staff who remembered drivers’ names and...
- Posted September 5, 2012
- Appearance counts at Petro Brazil
Litter has a short life at Petro Brazil in Indiana. Dirt and grime don’t stand a chance either. “Our porter staff are outstanding, and each one of them takes pride in the location and in their job,”...
- Posted July 10, 2012
- TA Wildwood keeps finding new ways to impress customers
If you’ve been on the road for awhile and are looking for a friendly face or two, then TA Wildwood in Florida is calling your name. The newly renovated, full-service travel plaza keeps its sights on customer...
- Posted July 10, 2012
- The TA Foristell is a place of quiet charm and kindness
When drivers arrive at the TA Foristell, the worries of the day almost immediately fall away. They have entered a place with a calming and friendly atmosphere, and it’s easy to adopt a cheery outlook when everyone...
- Posted May 7, 2012
- Hello 2012
Take advantage of what we have to offer, from great customer service, to a commitment to respect for drivers, to a leadership position in helping drivers Optimize Their Business — providing not just the things they need,...
- Posted January 4, 2012