- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
All posts tagged "CSA"
- Going Rates
With the Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) program in full effect, plenty of drivers are speculating about how violations will affect their driving record — and in turn, their insurance rates.
- Posted July 7, 2011
- Rules of the Road
When it comes to keeping America’s highways safe, the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) is on the front lines. Members represent state police, highway patrols, departments of transportation, and public utility and service commissions, as well as...
- Posted March 14, 2011
- CSA 2010: It’s Here
Originally set for implementation in July, the Comprehensive Safety Analysis (CSA) 2010 program, designed to reduce commercial vehicle crashes, was delayed for adjustments. It goes into effect at the end of November, and drivers have been chewing...
- Posted November 1, 2010