- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
All posts tagged "Country Pride"
- Come See Us at MATS
The Mid-America Trucking Show is an incredible event that brings together just about every possible aspect of the industry in one place.
- Posted March 5, 2013
- TA Troy is a place where everyone knows your name
There’s Stanley, the mail truck driver, and Danny, the car hauler. There’s Tim, the driver who made a point to call up the corporate office and praise the cleanliness of the showers. Like hundreds of other drivers,...
- Posted November 5, 2012
- TA Binghamton gets a makeover but keeps its small-town charm
Talk to a veteran driver about the early years, and the topic of truckstops will likely come up. If the driver is feeling nostalgic you’ll hear about small-town spots with big-hearted staff who remembered drivers’ names and...
- Posted September 5, 2012
- The TA Foristell is a place of quiet charm and kindness
When drivers arrive at the TA Foristell, the worries of the day almost immediately fall away. They have entered a place with a calming and friendly atmosphere, and it’s easy to adopt a cheery outlook when everyone...
- Posted May 7, 2012
- Claim to Fame
The recently revamped TA Willington in Connecticut doesn’t just look great. Its staff treats every customer who walks through its doors like a star. They have a lot of experience in that area.
- Posted January 9, 2012