- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
All posts tagged "Country Pride"
- TA Fultonville has a history of helpfulness
TA Fultonville has a long and interesting history. The building has housed everything from a silk-processing plant and warehouse to a motel. A recent rummage through its attic revealed a bit of trucking’s own storied past.
- Posted September 2, 2013
- The friendly, clean, all-new TA Tekonsha
“We have a very friendly staff here,” says Tracy Wells, store and fuel general manager. “Everyone has a great sense of humor and drivers really appreciate the small-town warmth and welcome they get when they visit us.”
- Posted July 5, 2013
- TA Seattle East offers a perfect view of the wonders of nature
Every day the same ritual is played out by drivers arriving at the TA Seattle East. They step out of their rigs, start walking toward the building, stop for a moment, then stand transfixed by the stunning...
- Posted May 2, 2013
- TA Edinburg offers new dining options and more services
Drivers can fill their trucks and themselves at the TA Edinburg, Texas, which continues to grow in every direction.
- Posted March 6, 2013
- Come See Us at MATS
The Mid-America Trucking Show is an incredible event that brings together just about every possible aspect of the industry in one place.
- Posted March 5, 2013
- TA Troy is a place where everyone knows your name
There’s Stanley, the mail truck driver, and Danny, the car hauler. There’s Tim, the driver who made a point to call up the corporate office and praise the cleanliness of the showers. Like hundreds of other drivers,...
- Posted November 5, 2012
- New Look in New York
Talk to a veteran driver about the early years, and the topic of truckstops will likely come up. If the driver is feeling nostalgic you’ll hear about small-town spots with big-hearted staff who remembered drivers’ names and...
- Posted September 5, 2012
- Nice Location
When drivers arrive at the TA Foristell, the worries of the day almost immediately fall away. They have entered a place with a calming and friendly atmosphere, and it’s easy to adopt a cheery outlook when everyone...
- Posted May 7, 2012
- Claim to Fame
The recently revamped TA Willington in Connecticut doesn’t just look great. Its staff treats every customer who walks through its doors like a star. They have a lot of experience in that area.
- Posted January 9, 2012