- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
All posts tagged "Country Pride Restaurant"
- Conversation Pieces at Remodeled TA Restaurants
All along the walls of TA full-service restaurants you’ll find snapshots of a time and a place that evoke some part of America’s people and history. So not only does the name Country Pride capture the feeling,...
- Posted November 4, 2013
- Music City Revival
t was barely a year ago when massive floods devastated the Nashville, Tenn., area and put the downtown TA underwater. In February, the completely overhauled location opened its doors, much to the delight of two former drivers...
- Posted May 4, 2011
- Safe Haven
When winter weather gets nasty and turns into every driver’s enemy, the Limon, Colo. TA is waiting and prepared to be a trucker’s best friend. Located right off of I-70, the main interstate between Denver and Kansas,...
- Posted January 6, 2011
- London Calling
The London, Ohio TA has been filling up big rigs and driver’s stomachs for years, but it also brings in a hefty amount of locals, giving it that down home shop and restaurant atmosphere.
- Posted November 20, 2010
- Wheeling TA is Tops
Wheeling TA is Tops
- Posted January 1, 2008