- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
All posts tagged "Country Pride Restaurant"
- Conversation Pieces at Remodeled TA Restaurants
All along the walls of TA full-service restaurants you’ll find snapshots of a time and a place that evoke some part of America’s people and history. So not only does the name Country Pride capture the feeling,...
- Posted November 4, 2013
- Music City Revival
t was barely a year ago when massive floods devastated the Nashville, Tenn., area and put the downtown TA underwater. In February, the completely overhauled location opened its doors, much to the delight of two former drivers...
- Posted May 4, 2011
- Safe Haven
When winter weather gets nasty and turns into every driver’s enemy, the Limon, Colo. TA is waiting and prepared to be a trucker’s best friend. Located right off of I-70, the main interstate between Denver and Kansas,...
- Posted January 6, 2011
- London Calling
The London, Ohio TA has been filling up big rigs and driver’s stomachs for years, but it also brings in a hefty amount of locals, giving it that down home shop and restaurant atmosphere.
- Posted November 20, 2010
- Wheeling TA is Tops
Wheeling TA is Tops
- Posted January 1, 2008