- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
All posts tagged "cabover"
- Test Drive: Kenworth’s T680 with integrated 52-inch sleeper
When Kenworth offered me the opportunity to put its T680 tractor with the new 52-inch integrated sleeper through its paces, I jumped at the chance.
- Posted November 13, 2013
- Making the most of a roadside inspection
It was one OF those early evenings made for trucking. The sky was clear blue. The air was crisp. My dispatch was an eight-hour round trip drop and hook. No fingerprinting freight for a change.
- Posted July 2, 2013
- The long search for a cabover project truck
I’ve been on a quest for a good many years now, as you regular Road King readers are aware. For those who aren’t, my pursuit has been to find an affordable, reasonable-looking, used cabover tractor. It will...
- Posted May 1, 2013
- Cabover Cool Part 2
As you regular readers of my Road King columns and blogs know, I love cabover-over-engine (COE) tractors. I’ve been a cabover devotee ever since I spied my first one as a young child. Hence my nickname: Cabover....
- Posted March 1, 2012
- Cabovers and James Bond
When I have the time, I browse the Internet looking for a potential used and affordable-on-a-truck-magazine-editor’s meager salary, old cabover to call my own. While I have yet to find one, I did come across another unique...
- Posted September 3, 2010
- Cabover Cool: A disappearing truck style
The enduring appeal of a disappearing truck style
- Posted September 1, 2006