- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
All posts tagged "Burger King"
- When they have a break from the road, drivers enjoy their time at TA Laredo Henry Albert Travel Center
There may never be a more apt pairing of driver and truckstop. The TA Laredo Henry Albert Travel Center, one of the first seven locations to be named for a Citizen Driver honoree, always offers cheerful, comprehensive...
- Posted May 7, 2015
- TA Wheeler Ridge aims for the highest level of service, from dining choices to customer care
“Welcome Professional Drivers” The sign at the entrance to the TA Wheeler Ridge truck service center says it all. Inside, drivers will find a helpful staff, including experienced and dedicated technicians to keep rigs running well. A...
- Posted March 13, 2015
- Petro Ontario has undergone more than a name change
Drivers who haven’t been through Ontario, Calif., for a while might be surprised to see the Petro Stopping Centers sign as they travel down I-10. They’ll be even more surprised when they take Exit 57 and arrive...
- Posted May 15, 2014
- Claim to Fame
The recently revamped TA Willington in Connecticut doesn’t just look great. Its staff treats every customer who walks through its doors like a star. They have a lot of experience in that area.
- Posted January 9, 2012