- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
All posts tagged "Bethany Naab"
- One Girl Trucking: 3rd generation trucker blogs about driving
I’m a third generation truck driver. My grandpa, my uncles and my father all drove, and my mom was a dispatcher for years. My dad taught me how to drive, and I guess it just kind of...
- Posted March 1, 2012