- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
All posts tagged "ATRI"
- Discovering the real-world effects of the changes to Hours of Service rules
ATRI President talks about Hours of Service rules and real world effects.
- Posted March 19, 2014
- Driver Shortage Back on List of Top Concerns
American Transportation Research Institute (ATRI), the trucking industry’s not-for-profit research institute, today announced its list of the top ten critical issues facing the North American trucking industry. Returning to the list at number five, was driver shortage,...
- Posted October 17, 2010
- U.S. Most Congested Highways
ATRI and FHWA recently released the findings of their “2009 Bottleneck Analysis of 100 Freight Significant Highway Locations.” Seems to me the organizations could have saved a ton of money by just asking a couple of...
- Posted June 4, 2010