- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
All posts tagged "ATRI"
- Discovering the real-world effects of the changes to Hours of Service rules
ATRI President talks about Hours of Service rules and real world effects.
- Posted March 19, 2014
- Driver Shortage Back on List of Top Concerns
American Transportation Research Institute (ATRI), the trucking industry’s not-for-profit research institute, today announced its list of the top ten critical issues facing the North American trucking industry. Returning to the list at number five, was driver shortage,...
- Posted October 17, 2010
- U.S. Most Congested Highways
ATRI and FHWA recently released the findings of their “2009 Bottleneck Analysis of 100 Freight Significant Highway Locations.” Seems to me the organizations could have saved a ton of money by just asking a couple of...
- Posted June 4, 2010