- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
All posts tagged "America on Wheels auto museum"
- Mack fans will find plenty to savor at the Mack Customer Center and Historical Museum
If you’re a motor head, especially a truck fan, Allentown, Pa., should be on your must-see list. It’s the home of the Mack Trucks Historical Museum and the Mack Customer Center. There’s a lot of trucking history...
- Posted December 31, 2012