- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
All posts tagged "aerodynamic design"
- Power Trip
As soon as I heard the new MaxxForce 15 engine was available, I contacted Navistar’s communications manager, Steve Schrier, to arrange a test drive of International’s ProStar. ProStar is an “old” truck, introduced at the Mid America...
- Posted March 1, 2012