- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
All posts tagged "aerobic exercise"
- Take a different approach to diet and exercise
Everybody knows that to lose weight, you have to “move more and eat less.” Well, I’m here to tell you that to lose weight, you have to “move less and eat more.” How is that possible? When...
- Posted October 1, 2014
- Smart Move
You know that exercise can help you drop pounds, but did you realize that it also lets you gain energy that will keep you sharp while on the road? Researchers at the University of California at Los...
- Posted November 4, 2010