- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
Subscribe to Road King
Thank you for your interest in Road King magazine! A year’s subscription, six issues total, to Road King is available for $24 and back issues are available for $5 each. Please send a check or money order to:Road King Subscriptions
102 Woodmont Blvd.
Nashville, TN 37205
We do not accept credit cards. We’ll fill your order beginning with the first new issue after we receive your payment. If you are requesting back issues, please specify which issues you would like. Thanks again for your interest in Road King magazine.