- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
Wheeling TA is Tops
On Oct. 24 the Wheeling, W. Va. TA won “best entrée” in a cookoff against six other restaurants at a business and restaurant show in nearby Elm Grove. TA’s Country Pride restaurant served up the prizewinning carved roast beef to about 150 guests, along with rolls, broccoli cheese rice casserole, chicken noodle soup and peach cobbler.
The winning team included Kevin McBride, restaurant general manager; Tammy Boggs, assistant GM; Kevin McCausland, assistant GM; and Tammy Lawhorne and Jim Pogie, buffet cooks.