- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
Wheeling TA is Tops
On Oct. 24 the Wheeling, W. Va. TA won “best entrée” in a cookoff against six other restaurants at a business and restaurant show in nearby Elm Grove. TA’s Country Pride restaurant served up the prizewinning carved roast beef to about 150 guests, along with rolls, broccoli cheese rice casserole, chicken noodle soup and peach cobbler.
The winning team included Kevin McBride, restaurant general manager; Tammy Boggs, assistant GM; Kevin McCausland, assistant GM; and Tammy Lawhorne and Jim Pogie, buffet cooks.