- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
Visit Us At Mats
By Road King on March 19, 2014
The TA/Petro booth will be well worth a visit if you plan to attend the Mid-America Trucking Show!
Come to Booth #19156 and find expert advice, games, prizes and special guests.
- Meet Homer Hogg, TA-Petro Technical Training Manager, Maintenance Matters answer man and all-around nice guy, who will be on hand to help drivers understand their rigs better
- Swipe UltraONE card spots throughout the booth for a chance to win great prizes from our Restaurants, Travel Stores and Truck Service Centers
- Tony Justice, driver and singer will perform at the booth
- SCF Donation Prize Wheel
- Verizon phone sales and service
- UltraONE Customer Service representatives available to answer account questions
- Live presentations and game shows in the booth “theater”!
- Find out more about the Citizen Driver Award winners announcement, to be held Friday, March 28 at 2 p.m.