- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
What would you do with $125 million? For TA, the answer was simple. Last May, the company launched Operation Refresh, a multimillion dollar renovation project at locations nationwide. Now, more than six months later, many locations have already undergone major makeovers. Some have a fresh coat of paint and improved lighting to provide a more welcoming environment. Others have new, expanded parking lots and new diesel pumps to make drivers’ everyday work more convenient. Many have new, modern restrooms and showers to better serve drivers’ needs on the road.
More than 300 projects have already been completed at a number of locations, including the spots you see on these pages: Antioch, Tenn., Toledo, Ohio, and Harborcreek, Pa.
Many more are under construction as you read this. Stop by your favorite TA and see what’s new!