- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
Dedicated to Drivers
Each time you stop at a TA, we want you to know that you chose wisely. Over the years we have responded to your changing needs, by expanding the number of service bays at our locations, offering quick-service restaurants, installing WiFi and offering healthy heart dishes in our full-service restaurants.
Our Operation Refresh program is wide-ranging, and when completed will give drivers repaved and well-lit parking areas, as well as the newest showers and restrooms in the industry. Not as obvious to the eye, but equally important to your comfort are the updates to our heating and air conditioning systems.
Each project is undertaken to make your stay more pleasant. We want you to come back, and when you do come back, we want to thank you for your patronage. One way we thank you is by making your experience a pleasant and productive one. Another way is to reward you for your loyalty.
Many of you have already joined the RoadKing Club, and know its value. Members who use their card at our fuel pumps, restaurants and service shops earn points that they can redeem in our stores, service shops and restaurants, or our online catalog.
The Club regularly runs sweepstakes and special promotions for members only, offering another level of value to drivers who choose to visit TA.
TA maintains, updates and improves services at our locations to ensure that you are comfortable during your visit. But you should expect that. Our RoadKing Club rewards program is a way for us to say, “Thanks for stopping by.”