- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
Any trucker who’s driven it can tell you that the stretch of I-90 between Seattle and...
It’s impossible to talk about Petro Johnson’s Corner without talking about cinnamon rolls. For decades, these...
Truckers don’t work a traditional 9-to-5 day, so Petro Gadsden doesn’t either. A cook for the...
More Truckstops News
- Kind, competent people make TA Brooklyn a friendly stopping point on the road
“It’s a beautiful day at TA Brooklyn; how can I help you?” That’s the...
- Posted November 9, 2014
- TA Battle Creek is a very happy place
“We really like to incorporate the fun factor when we’re at work,” says Dave...
- Posted July 15, 2014
- Petro Wells customers come to the crossroads and find lots to enjoy
Petro Wells, Nevada, may be hundreds of miles from the Vegas strip, but it...
- Posted July 14, 2014
- Petro Ontario has undergone more than a name change
Drivers who haven’t been through Ontario, Calif., for a while might be surprised to...
- Posted May 15, 2014
- TA Mocksville gets a complete makeover and drivers get more service options off of I-40
Mocksville, North Carolina has a few little claims to fame. Daniel Boone’s parents are...
- Posted May 15, 2014
- TA Walcott marks five decades of giving truckers what they want
Truckers have always come here, because the Walcott Iowa 80 Truckstop has always been...
- Posted March 26, 2014
- The remodeled Petro Florence still offers a warm Southern welcome
Can good old Southern charm and friendliness melt away the stresses of a driver’s...
- Posted March 21, 2014