- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
Truckers fueling up or enjoying some downtime recently at the Petro Ocala were surprised when they...
If Lisa Toal could take her pick, she’d want the retro milk bottles. As general manager...
From the very start, the Joplin 44 was a dream. More specifically, it was Bill Moon’s...
More Truckstops News
- TA Greenland is a small site with a big heart
Tucked away in a small New Hampshire town, the TA Greenland may seem unassuming...
- Posted July 24, 2015
- When they have a break from the road, drivers enjoy their time at TA Laredo Henry Albert Travel Center
There may never be a more apt pairing of driver and truckstop. The TA...
- Posted May 7, 2015
- Petro Jerry Fritts, Jr. West Memphis Stopping Center offers a warm welcome and a little bit of home
The Petro West Memphis may have a new name, but it’s just as friendly...
- Posted May 6, 2015
- TA Wheeler Ridge aims for the highest level of service, from dining choices to customer care
“Welcome Professional Drivers” The sign at the entrance to the TA Wheeler Ridge truck...
- Posted March 13, 2015
- Charm and convenience make Petro Eloy a driver destination
Ask restaurant general manager Bill Avery what the best thing about Petro Eloy is...
- Posted March 12, 2015
- No matter how low the temperature, the atmosphere is always warm at TA Missoula
Any trucker who’s driven it can tell you that the stretch of I-90 between...
- Posted January 26, 2015
- Who can resist the charm, or baked goods, of Petro Johnson’s Corner ?
It’s impossible to talk about Petro Johnson’s Corner without talking about cinnamon rolls. For...
- Posted January 18, 2015