- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
There may never be a more apt pairing of driver and truckstop. The TA Laredo Henry...
The Petro West Memphis may have a new name, but it’s just as friendly as it’s...
“Welcome Professional Drivers” The sign at the entrance to the TA Wheeler Ridge truck service center...
More Truckstops News
- Charm and convenience make Petro Eloy a driver destination
Ask restaurant general manager Bill Avery what the best thing about Petro Eloy is...
- Posted March 12, 2015
- No matter how low the temperature, the atmosphere is always warm at TA Missoula
Any trucker who’s driven it can tell you that the stretch of I-90 between...
- Posted January 26, 2015
- Who can resist the charm, or baked goods, of Petro Johnson’s Corner ?
It’s impossible to talk about Petro Johnson’s Corner without talking about cinnamon rolls. For...
- Posted January 18, 2015
- Start the day with a smile and a biscuit at Petro Gadsden, Alabama
Truckers don’t work a traditional 9-to-5 day, so Petro Gadsden doesn’t either. A cook...
- Posted November 10, 2014
- Kind, competent people make TA Brooklyn a friendly stopping point on the road
“It’s a beautiful day at TA Brooklyn; how can I help you?” That’s the...
- Posted November 9, 2014
- TA Battle Creek is a very happy place
“We really like to incorporate the fun factor when we’re at work,” says Dave...
- Posted July 15, 2014
- Petro Wells customers come to the crossroads and find lots to enjoy
Petro Wells, Nevada, may be hundreds of miles from the Vegas strip, but it...
- Posted July 14, 2014