- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
Ask restaurant general manager Bill Avery what the best thing about Petro Eloy is and he’s...
Any trucker who’s driven it can tell you that the stretch of I-90 between Seattle and...
It’s impossible to talk about Petro Johnson’s Corner without talking about cinnamon rolls. For decades, these...
More Truckstops News
- Start the day with a smile and a biscuit at Petro Gadsden, Alabama
Truckers don’t work a traditional 9-to-5 day, so Petro Gadsden doesn’t either. A cook...
- Posted November 10, 2014
- Kind, competent people make TA Brooklyn a friendly stopping point on the road
“It’s a beautiful day at TA Brooklyn; how can I help you?” That’s the...
- Posted November 9, 2014
- TA Battle Creek is a very happy place
“We really like to incorporate the fun factor when we’re at work,” says Dave...
- Posted July 15, 2014
- Petro Wells customers come to the crossroads and find lots to enjoy
Petro Wells, Nevada, may be hundreds of miles from the Vegas strip, but it...
- Posted July 14, 2014
- Petro Ontario has undergone more than a name change
Drivers who haven’t been through Ontario, Calif., for a while might be surprised to...
- Posted May 15, 2014
- TA Mocksville gets a complete makeover and drivers get more service options off of I-40
Mocksville, North Carolina has a few little claims to fame. Daniel Boone’s parents are...
- Posted May 15, 2014
- TA Walcott marks five decades of giving truckers what they want
Truckers have always come here, because the Walcott Iowa 80 Truckstop has always been...
- Posted March 26, 2014