- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
Pro Tips with Homer Hogg
When summer temperatures start climbing, a long drive in an enclosed space would be unbearable if...
Any warning light warrants attention, but the ABS light on the dash of your truck or...
Take a short walk around a truck and you will notice the evolution of the brake...
More Pro Tips with Homer Hogg News
- The power of preventative maintenance done right on schedule
Arguably, the single most important thing you can do to control your maintenance cost...
- Posted January 2, 2015
- Get wise to battery needs in winter
Oh, how frustrating it is to jump into a truck to begin your workday...
- Posted November 1, 2014
- Getting to know engine oils on a molecular level
There is little debate that oil is the life of an engine. Certainly, reducing...
- Posted August 27, 2014
- Take steps be sure HVAC costs don’t get out of hand
Trucks manufactured in the ’80s and ’90s had a very simple A/C system, typically...
- Posted July 2, 2014
- Stay current with A/C maintenance and smile through the summer heat
Fixing a broken A/C can break the bank. The answer is good maintenance practices.
- Posted May 12, 2014
- Quality counts when trucks go in for preventative maintenance
Whether you are a one-truck operation or manage a fleet with thousands of vehicles,...
- Posted March 7, 2014
- Take care of your clutch system and it will take care of you
A vehicle’s clutch connects and disconnects the engine and transmission and dampens unwanted vibrations...
- Posted January 16, 2014