- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
Pro Tips with Homer Hogg
Growing up on a farm afforded me the chance to operate tractors, combines and trucks. I...
If your engine feels sluggish or you’re seeing reduced miles per gallon, the problem could be...
When summer temperatures start climbing, a long drive in an enclosed space would be unbearable if...
More Pro Tips with Homer Hogg News
- A few minutes of investigating can lead you to the cause of an ABS alert
Any warning light warrants attention, but the ABS light on the dash of your...
- Posted May 4, 2015
- The mechanics behind slowing down and stopping are not so simple anymore
Take a short walk around a truck and you will notice the evolution of...
- Posted March 2, 2015
- The power of preventative maintenance done right on schedule
Arguably, the single most important thing you can do to control your maintenance cost...
- Posted January 2, 2015
- Get wise to battery needs in winter
Oh, how frustrating it is to jump into a truck to begin your workday...
- Posted November 1, 2014
- Getting to know engine oils on a molecular level
There is little debate that oil is the life of an engine. Certainly, reducing...
- Posted August 27, 2014
- Take steps be sure HVAC costs don’t get out of hand
Trucks manufactured in the ’80s and ’90s had a very simple A/C system, typically...
- Posted July 2, 2014
- Stay current with A/C maintenance and smile through the summer heat
Fixing a broken A/C can break the bank. The answer is good maintenance practices.
- Posted May 12, 2014