- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
Pro Tips with Homer Hogg
Whether you are a one-truck operation or manage a fleet with thousands of vehicles, the single...
A vehicle’s clutch connects and disconnects the engine and transmission and dampens unwanted vibrations in a...
Like so many other truck components, the wheel end assembly — consisting of the spindle, hub,...
More Pro Tips with Homer Hogg News
- Understanding the air dryers now available in new brake systems
Can we agree that the brake system is a vitally important part of your...
- Posted September 1, 2013
- A little bit of planning will keep those batteries charged
Imagine waking up before sunrise filled with anticipation of a great day of trucking...
- Posted July 1, 2013
- Understanding how to keep fuel costs down — that’s how you roll
Want to save fuel? Of course you do. Any truck operator has fuel economy...
- Posted May 1, 2013
- Understand what you’ll get from the latest technology
This is the information age, and the trucking industry is seeing the benefits of...
- Posted March 5, 2013
- Keep your truck in shape for the dark, cold days of winter
Operating a large vehicle with heavy cargo is dangerous year round, but during the...
- Posted January 2, 2013
- Exhaust Topics: Good maintenance protects aftertreatment system
There was a time when trucks rolling down the highway billowed heavy black smoke...
- Posted November 2, 2012
- Winterize now and keep rolling through the cold
Winter is just around the corner and trucks don’t particularly like low temperatures. How...
- Posted September 5, 2012