- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
More Gearbox News
- The fuel that everyone is talking about
We’ve been talking about fuel economy for years, and part of the issue is...
- Posted September 1, 2013
- How automated transmissions keep changing trucking
Perhaps it’s just a matter of ego, but one of the things that always...
- Posted July 1, 2013
- What do shippers & receivers want from truckers?
We truckers all have answers to the question, “What are three things we wish...
- Posted March 4, 2013
- Under Control: Mack Pinnacle with mDRIVE
You may have seen one of those cable TV shows geared for motor-heads (pun...
- Posted November 2, 2012
- The new Kenworth T680 proves itself in three key areas
One of my favorite biblical quotations is, “What is required of you, mankind, but...
- Posted August 31, 2012
- How effective are aerodynamic additions for trailers?
More and more trailers are “wearing skirts,” the aerodynamic devices seen hanging below the...
- Posted July 3, 2012
- Reasons to reconsider retreads
Despite the preference among many drivers for new tires, hundreds of thousands of trucks...
- Posted May 1, 2012
- LoneStar Statement
International unveils an unusually bold design with its latest model
- Posted May 1, 2008
- Easy Does It
International's MaxxForce engine makes driving a breeze
- Posted May 1, 2008
- Second Life
Savvy dismantlers are finding a home for almost every part of a recycled truck
- Posted March 1, 2008