- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
Fuel economy still dominates any conversation on trucking. With today’s prices, each percentage point of fuel...
Don’t miss the 25th Anniversary Edition of the Paul K. Young Memorial Truck Beauty Championship at...
Every few years, trucks change in a way that requires rethinking on the part of drivers...
More Gearbox News
- 4 truck-specific GPS navigation systems
A trucker guided by his GPS arrived at the edge of a cliff, and...
- Posted November 1, 2013
- The fuel that everyone is talking about
We’ve been talking about fuel economy for years, and part of the issue is...
- Posted September 1, 2013
- How automated transmissions keep changing trucking
Perhaps it’s just a matter of ego, but one of the things that always...
- Posted July 1, 2013
- What do shippers & receivers want from truckers?
We truckers all have answers to the question, “What are three things we wish...
- Posted March 4, 2013
- Under Control: Mack Pinnacle with mDRIVE
You may have seen one of those cable TV shows geared for motor-heads (pun...
- Posted November 2, 2012
- The new Kenworth T680 proves itself in three key areas
One of my favorite biblical quotations is, “What is required of you, mankind, but...
- Posted August 31, 2012
- How effective are aerodynamic additions for trailers?
More and more trailers are “wearing skirts,” the aerodynamic devices seen hanging below the...
- Posted July 3, 2012