- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
Almost everyone considers themselves a good driver. Terry Kearns, a truck driver for nearly 30 years...
It’s amazing to see how many years of technology development came together to enable trucks to...
This year, Freightliner and Peterbilt demonstrated their autonomous trucks to an eager trucking industry press corps,...
More Trucks News
- Bubble, bubble means toil and trouble!
If your engine feels sluggish or you’re seeing reduced miles per gallon, the problem...
- Posted September 1, 2015
- Truck tires have developed into sophisticated tools of fuel economy
There are many factors that affect the fuel mileage attained by any given vehicle,...
- Posted July 6, 2015
- Don’t live with A/C that doesn’t keep the cab cool
When summer temperatures start climbing, a long drive in an enclosed space would be...
- Posted July 1, 2015
- An axle that disconnects when you don’t need it
The latest trend in engine design is “downspeeding.” It has nothing to do with...
- Posted July 1, 2015
- A few minutes of investigating can lead you to the cause of an ABS alert
Any warning light warrants attention, but the ABS light on the dash of your...
- Posted May 4, 2015
- Bob and Shelley Brinker look at this year’s MATS as another time to shine
There’s no isolation booth, no bouquet of roses or tiara, and not a swimsuit...
- Posted March 4, 2015
- Downspeeding engines make it easy for drivers to enjoy the ride while saving on fuel
The vast majority of CDL holders today came into our industry learning certain fundamentals...
- Posted March 3, 2015