- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
More Driver’s Story News
- Women Truckers: Taking on a Man’s World
I am truly amazed at the number of women who have finally stepped up...
- Posted March 1, 2013
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
I met June at C.R. England. It happened quick! We just knew we were...
- Posted December 31, 2012
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
My journey in trucking began when I got out of the Army at age...
- Posted November 1, 2012
- Racing pigeons get a lift from driver Jon Hans
Prizefighter Mike Tyson raced pigeons on a reality show. England’s Queen Elizabeth II races...
- Posted September 6, 2012
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
My first experience driving a truck was on my grandpa’s dairy farm in Virginia...
- Posted August 31, 2012
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
I got bit by the trucking bug early in life in Natchez, Miss. Trucking...
- Posted July 3, 2012
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
I got into the trucking industry in the early ’90s after working in construction...
- Posted May 2, 2012
- One Girl Trucking: 3rd generation trucker blogs about driving
I’m a third generation truck driver. My grandpa, my uncles and my father all...
- Posted March 1, 2012
- Driver Hank Good makes his truck a sight to behold around the world
This little old lady got on the CB — she was driving the camper...
- Posted July 5, 2011
- Following the Career Path of a Truck-Driving Parent
Is it something in the genes that leads to a love of the open...
- Posted May 2, 2011