- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
More News News
- Drivers can make an impact on the industry
Joe Rajkovacz spent 29 years as a driver and has been advocating for truckers...
- Posted January 2, 2013
- New Year’s 2013: 10 Promises I’m Making to Myself
New Year's Eve has always been a time for reflection. 10 things I'm promising...
- Posted January 1, 2013
- Bragging Rights: Who’s the safest driver of them all?
There have been numerous occasions when I’ve been having coffee with other drivers and...
- Posted November 5, 2012
- Simply the Best
A recent survey of drivers by Overdrive magazine has TA and Petro earning top...
- Posted November 2, 2012
- Sen. David Vitter talks about the new highway bill
Sen. David Vitter (R-La.) is one of the country’s most influential lawmakers working on...
- Posted November 1, 2012
- Each Day, Every Day
When National Truck Driver Appreciation Week takes place in September, all of us at...
- Posted September 4, 2012
- On a Roll
There’s a lot happening at TA and Petro lately, all of it part of...
- Posted July 6, 2012
- MATS Recapped
There’s really nothing like the the Mid-America Trucking Show. It’s a smorgasbord of trucking...
- Posted May 7, 2012
- MATS puts everything trucking on display
MATS puts everything trucking on display
- Posted May 4, 2012
- SARTRE: Technology for vehicles to drive themselves
Wouldn’t it be great if you could flip a switch and let your truck...
- Posted January 5, 2010