- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
Retired U.S. Navy Vice Admiral Ann Rondeau served for 38 years, and held the position of...
I think it’s wonderful that there’s an annual National Truck Driver Appreciation Week — a time...
If you’ve been in trucking even for a short amount of time, you know that things...
More News News
- How the Air Resources Board in California works
Emissions regulations for trucks are tougher in California, but often signal what’s to come...
- Posted July 1, 2015
- NASTC gives small carriers a boost
The National Association of Small Trucking Companies (NASTC) brings together thousands of smaller carriers...
- Posted May 7, 2015
- How drivers can ease the stress of tax time
With April 15 approaching, Road King sought out advice from an expert on federal...
- Posted March 2, 2015
- Truckers must seek out a USDOT-certified medical examiner for their physicals
Starting in May 2014, commercial truck drivers have been required to have their USDOT...
- Posted January 2, 2015
- CVTA helps new drivers avoid the roadblocks to a successful career
As the demand for truck drivers grows, the need for training grows with it....
- Posted November 4, 2014
- The Wreaths Across America journey
Jeray Simms wept tears of joy, celebration and farewell as she solemnly placed a...
- Posted November 3, 2014
- The trucking industry unites in a movement to raise the public image of drivers
National Truck Driver Appreciation Week is Sept. 14-20, but many in the industry think...
- Posted September 5, 2014