- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
If you’ve been in trucking even for a short amount of time, you know that things...
Emissions regulations for trucks are tougher in California, but often signal what’s to come nationwide. Elizabeth...
The National Association of Small Trucking Companies (NASTC) brings together thousands of smaller carriers to give...
More News News
- How drivers can ease the stress of tax time
With April 15 approaching, Road King sought out advice from an expert on federal...
- Posted March 2, 2015
- Truckers must seek out a USDOT-certified medical examiner for their physicals
Starting in May 2014, commercial truck drivers have been required to have their USDOT...
- Posted January 2, 2015
- CVTA helps new drivers avoid the roadblocks to a successful career
As the demand for truck drivers grows, the need for training grows with it....
- Posted November 4, 2014
- The Wreaths Across America journey
Jeray Simms wept tears of joy, celebration and farewell as she solemnly placed a...
- Posted November 3, 2014
- The trucking industry unites in a movement to raise the public image of drivers
National Truck Driver Appreciation Week is Sept. 14-20, but many in the industry think...
- Posted September 5, 2014
- Trucker Charity gives drivers a hand up, not a hand-out
When Lance Wood decided to hit up some trucker friends in order to help...
- Posted July 10, 2014
- Help TA and Petro find the next Citizen Drivers
Congratulations, again, to the 2014 Citizen Drivers. We now have seven TA and Petro...
- Posted May 12, 2014