- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
More Health News
- Fast and effective exercise strategies
Drivers who want to lose weight or increase their fitness and health need to...
- Posted July 3, 2013
- How Did I Get This Belly? 7 Ways to Stop Metabolic Syndrome
When you got your CDL did anyone tell you about a disease called Metabolic...
- Posted May 1, 2013
- Drivers have discovered innovative ways to work exercise into their schedules
It’s no secret that driving for several hours straight for several days in a...
- Posted March 5, 2013
- Finding low calorie options in your favorite fast food restaurants
Getting healthy is a top concern among truckers these days, and many have made...
- Posted January 4, 2013
- Why good health is good business for truckers
According to a recent Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index, transportation workers have the highest obesity rate...
- Posted January 3, 2013
- Healthy New Year
Making the decision to change is the first step to better health, and it...
- Posted January 2, 2013
- Simple techniques to manage tension & minor pains on the road
Some days you feel as if you are stuck in a pressure cooker. So...
- Posted November 1, 2012
- Better health achieved in minutes
When it comes to exercising, we usually have good intentions. Unfortunately, long hours on...
- Posted September 4, 2012
- Truckers find ways to get fit on the road
Last February, Glenn Keller of Burleson, Texas, was fed up — literally. At 5...
- Posted July 3, 2012
- What to eat pre- and post-exercise to ensure you get the most benefits out of your workout
If you’re carving time out of your busy schedule for working out, make sure...
- Posted May 4, 2012