- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
Tyrone Gillispie remembers January 20, 2015, pretty well — even if he doesn’t want to. He...
With his tattooed biceps and towering presence (he’s 6’7”), truck driver John Drury may seem intimidating...
While she could shrug off her own lack of energy and the extra pounds she had...
More Health News
- Determination to change led this driver to drop more than 200 pounds
At nearly 500 pounds, fueling up was a three-step process for trucker Kyle Hoover....
- Posted May 5, 2015
- Keep your resolution to get healthier this year
Another year, another vow to lose weight, eat healthier or exercise more often. If...
- Posted January 2, 2015
- Increase the good kind, get rid of the bad
‘Tis the season. Are you the obvious choice to don the Santa suit? Truck...
- Posted November 4, 2014
- Take a different approach to diet and exercise
Everybody knows that to lose weight, you have to “move more and eat less.”...
- Posted October 1, 2014
- Sitting all the time does a body no good
A driver may spend up to 15 hours each day sitting, which can cause...
- Posted May 1, 2014
- Truckers’ unique obstacles to getting proper sleep can affect their health
Whenever there is a conversation about truck drivers and sleep, the talk always turns...
- Posted March 7, 2014
- Drivers take many roads to better health
The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but any driver will...
- Posted January 17, 2014