- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
All posts by Tom O'Brien
- Help TA and Petro find the next Citizen Drivers
Congratulations, again, to the 2014 Citizen Drivers. We now have seven TA and Petro locations named for our first Citizen Drivers, with prominent signage and plaques that tell their stories. And, in the few weeks since the...
- Posted May 12, 2014
- Trucker Proud
At TA and Petro, we are proud of the great men and women who drive trucks in America, and believe that everyone should hear their stories.
- Posted July 2, 2013
- What Do You See?
In the past several years, TA and Petro locations have made improvements big and small for drivers in response to their changing needs and their suggestions.
- Posted May 1, 2013
- Come See Us at MATS
The Mid-America Trucking Show is an incredible event that brings together just about every possible aspect of the industry in one place.
- Posted March 5, 2013
- Healthy New Year
Making the decision to change is the first step to better health, and it takes a bit of extra effort.
- Posted January 2, 2013
- Simply the Best
A recent survey of drivers by Overdrive magazine has TA and Petro earning top honors in dozens of categories. We have made a strong effort to improve and meet your needs in many areas in the past...
- Posted November 2, 2012
- Dedicated to Drivers
TA working to keep you coming back
- Posted March 1, 2008