- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
All posts by M.B. Roberts
- The 22nd Annual World Championship Firefighter Combat Challenge hits Vegas
What a sight. Despite the balmy 70-degree weather outside the Stratosphere Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, dozens of firefighters have gathered in the vast parking lot, all decked out in heavy gear including helmets, coats, pants,...
- Posted September 1, 2013
- NASCAR trucks bound for the Mudsummer Classic at Tony Stewart’s Eldora Speedway
Bring on the trucks. On July 24, the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (CWTS) rolls into rural southwestern Ohio for its inaugural race at Eldora Speedway, the storied half-mile dirt track owned by three-time NASCAR Sprint Cup...
- Posted July 1, 2013
- Opening the door to a stunning cab interior design
It’s said that beauty comes from within. Nowhere else is this more true than in the world of big, bad, beautiful show trucks, where a bold interior is just as important as a striking exterior.
- Posted March 1, 2013
- A new book of lists should get NASCAR trivia buffs’ hearts racing
When SPEED CHANNEL broadcaster John Roberts sat down to compile the best, worst and most memorable moments of NASCAR for his new book, The Great Book of NASCAR Lists, he knew people would disagree with some of...
- Posted May 2, 2012
- No Spare Tires!
Simple steps to get fit on the road
- Posted January 1, 2008