- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
All posts by Joe Morris
- Bob and Shelley Brinker look at this year’s MATS as another time to shine
There’s no isolation booth, no bouquet of roses or tiara, and not a swimsuit in sight, but the winners of a truck beauty show are just as pleased as any Miss America is at her crowning. And...
- Posted March 4, 2015
- Woodworker Marshall Buch creates incredibly detailed trucks
Although he has nothing to do with the mechanics of trucks, Marshall Buch is something of an expert on how they work. That’ll happen when you spend your free time building miniaturized versions of everything from cement...
- Posted January 24, 2015
- Drivers take many roads to better health
The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but any driver will tell you that most trips don’t work like that. Construction, bad weather, accidents and more conspire to create twists and turns in the...
- Posted January 17, 2014
- Driver Bob Rosen keeps TNA Impact Wrestling’s show on the road
A get-together with Bob Rosen is a casual affair. He’s a quiet guy, not prone to the outbursts his on-air cohorts at TNA Impact Wrestling are known for in and out of the ring.
- Posted April 30, 2012