- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
About Road King
Who reads Road King?
Road King readers are professional truckers. They are owner-operators and fleet truck drivers who average 23 nights a month on the road. For our readers, trucking is more than a job; it’s a way of life.
Who are we?
Road King magazine covers all things trucking. Every issue includes tips from the pros, driver profiles, stories that focus on rigs and rig components, as well as articles that are just plain fun.The magazine also offers a Locations and Amenities Guide to more than 230 TA and Petro locations.
Drivers rely on Road King to educate and entertain on the road. We are the resource for the modern truck driver, and we love to hear from our readers. If you have a story that’s worth telling, send it our way.
And the rest is history
For 50 years, Road King magazine has been a source of information and entertainment for truckers. The magazine has won multiple awards for its articles and design over the years, but most importantly it spotlights the men and women behind the wheel — who they are, why they truck and why they will keep on trucking.