- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
- Drivers Walking at MATS
For the second year in a row, the MATS Health Awareness Walk for truckers is taking place at the Mid-America Trucking Show.
- Posted March 24, 2011
- Having It All
We have a new shop and new pumps. And we’ll get new bathrooms and showers later this year. We need to spread the word to drivers that Morris is the place to stop for all their needs.
- Posted March 16, 2011
- Taste Buds
Nestled outside of Youngstown, the Girard, Ohio Petro gives drivers a taste of the sweet life.
- Posted March 15, 2011
- Rules of the Road
When it comes to keeping America’s highways safe, the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) is on the front lines. Members represent state police, highway patrols, departments of transportation, and public utility and service commissions, as well as...
- Posted March 14, 2011
- Out My Windshield: Cab Filth
Trash talk from Road King Sr. Editor David Kolman
- Posted March 10, 2011
- Take a Walk
Walking for health can increase life expectancy, lower the risk for diabetes and heart disease, reduce symptoms of depression and improve the chances of living independently in old age.
- Posted March 9, 2011
- Fuel systems should get a good spring cleaning
It’s been a long, cold winter, and we’re all glad it’s behind us. Spring is the time when the trees begin to bud, the grass turns green again and our fuel system problems are done for another...
- Posted March 8, 2011
- MATS Memories
It’s hard to believe that the Mid- America Trucking Show is 40 years old, and harder still to realize that I’ve attended almost 30 of those shows.
- Posted March 7, 2011
- All Together Now
We want you to be able to get everything you need in one place, when you need it.
- Posted March 6, 2011