- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Peterbilt and Kenworth at MATS 2010
In 2009, Peterbilt and Kenworth chose not to exhibit at the Mid-America Trucking Show, but both OEMs announced today that they will participate in MATS 2010.
- Posted November 30, 2009
- Biodiesel-powered Trucks Haul Capitol Christmas Tree
Two trucks running on B5 are part of a caravan carrying an 85-foot blue spruce from Arizona to the Washington, D.C. The tree is on its way to stand as the Capitol Christmas Tree, making stops...
- Posted November 30, 2009
- An Expression of Gratitude
The idea of Thanksgiving is to remember the things we have to be grateful for. For me, it is also the time to thank those that have helped me.
- Posted November 25, 2009
- National Truck Driver Appreciation Video Winner
The American Trucking Associations announced the winner of their National Truck Driver Appreciation Week video contest.
- Posted November 24, 2009
- Change for the Vending Machine
Now technology is changing the vending machine, just like it changes everything
- Posted November 19, 2009
- Women Truckers Saluted
Women in Trucking Association is calling on female professional drivers to be part of a group photo that they hope will set a new world record.
- Posted November 16, 2009
- A Night at the Movies
I was startled awake the other night around 3 a.m. by a low-flying helicopter. Unable to fall back to asleep, I fired up the TV and began flipping channels. I was pleasantly surprised find that black-and-white...
- Posted November 11, 2009
- Freightliner unveils new Coronado
Freightliner recently introduced its 2010 On-Highway Coronado, saying that the latest model has improved fuel economy, enhanced aerodynamics and technological innovations that will impress drivers.
- Posted November 10, 2009
- Going down the wrong path
I had a close call last week. I was trucking north around a sharp curve on a rural two-lane road. Coming up toward on me on the southbound lane was a large RV pulling a car on...
- Posted November 5, 2009