- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
The standard set by the first group of Citizen Drivers was high, but the 2015 honorees...
Any warning light warrants attention, but the ABS light on the dash of your truck or...
Even the most experienced drivers can find themselves in situations that only another trucker will understand....
Michael Malson • Twin Falls, Idaho • Driving for 1 year Greg Malson • Nashville, Tennessee...
There’s no isolation booth, no bouquet of roses or tiara, and not a swimsuit in sight,...
- A few minutes of investigating can lead you to the cause of an ABS alert
Any warning light warrants attention, but the ABS light on...
- May 4, 2015
- The mechanics behind slowing down and stopping are not so simple anymore
Take a short walk around a truck and you will...
- March 2, 2015
- Determination to change led this driver to drop more than 200 pounds
At nearly 500 pounds, fueling up was a three-step process...
- May 5, 2015
- Keep your resolution to get healthier this year
Another year, another vow to lose weight, eat healthier or...
- January 2, 2015
- Downspeeding engines make it easy for drivers to enjoy the ride while saving on fuel
The vast majority of CDL holders today came into our...
- March 3, 2015
- Exhaust emissions? They barely exist now. But wait, there’s more to be done.
It’s been more than 15 years since the EPA started...
- March 2, 2015