- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
There’s no isolation booth, no bouquet of roses or tiara, and not a swimsuit in sight,...
The vast majority of CDL holders today came into our industry learning certain fundamentals about operating...
With April 15 approaching, Road King sought out advice from an expert on federal income tax....
Take a short walk around a truck and you will notice the evolution of the brake...
It’s been more than 15 years since the EPA started regulating pollution from truck exhausts. It...
- The mechanics behind slowing down and stopping are not so simple anymore
Take a short walk around a truck and you will...
- March 2, 2015
- The power of preventative maintenance done right on schedule
Arguably, the single most important thing you can do to...
- January 2, 2015
- Downspeeding engines make it easy for drivers to enjoy the ride while saving on fuel
The vast majority of CDL holders today came into our...
- March 3, 2015
- Exhaust emissions? They barely exist now. But wait, there’s more to be done.
It’s been more than 15 years since the EPA started...
- March 2, 2015