- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
Tiffany Deering joined the U.S. Army in 2006. While stationed in Korea for two years, she...
Growing up on a farm afforded me the chance to operate tractors, combines and trucks. I...
Tyrone Gillispie remembers January 20, 2015, pretty well — even if he doesn’t want to. He...
Robert Gray • Fancy Horse Transportation • Driving for 22 years One of my favorite movies...
In honor of National Truck Driver Appreciation Week, Road King revisits three drivers who have graced...
- Today’s trucks require a far more refined fuel than the green diesel of old
Growing up on a farm afforded me the chance to...
- November 5, 2015
- Bubble, bubble means toil and trouble!
If your engine feels sluggish or you’re seeing reduced miles...
- September 1, 2015
- A heart attack and diabetes diagnosis lead to a change in eating habits
Tyrone Gillispie remembers January 20, 2015, pretty well — even...
- November 2, 2015
- John Drury moves to the music and motivates other drivers to follow his steps for fitness
With his tattooed biceps and towering presence (he’s 6’7”), truck...
- September 1, 2015
- A better understanding of fuel additives
Every driver knows that you put additives in your fuel,...
- November 4, 2015
- A Mobile Driver Training Simulator shows drivers how to handle any situation
Almost everyone considers themselves a good driver. Terry Kearns, a...
- September 4, 2015