- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
This truck was really something back in 1986 — a jaw-dropping showpiece, even though it was...
Being a truck driver requires patience, sacrifice of personal time, and a sometimes very solitary existence...
Inside the industry and out, plenty of people do understand that truckers are dedicated professionals who...
There is little debate that oil is the life of an engine. Certainly, reducing friction is...
Jim Morrison • Sun Valley, California • Driving for 20 years I’ve been a truck driver...
- Getting to know engine oils on a molecular level
There is little debate that oil is the life of...
- August 27, 2014
- Take steps be sure HVAC costs don’t get out of hand
Trucks manufactured in the ’80s and ’90s had a very...
- July 2, 2014
- Sitting all the time does a body no good
A driver may spend up to 15 hours each day...
- May 1, 2014
- Truckers’ unique obstacles to getting proper sleep can affect their health
Whenever there is a conversation about truck drivers and sleep,...
- March 7, 2014
- Can a 6×2 drivetrain find its way into the hearts of U.S. truckers?
Fuel economy still dominates any conversation on trucking. With today’s...
- March 21, 2014
- Paul K. Young Memorial Truck Beauty Championship marks 25 years
Don’t miss the 25th Anniversary Edition of the Paul K....
- March 20, 2014