- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
It starts with a driver spotting an interesting item and deciding to buy it. Then —...
Trucks manufactured in the ’80s and ’90s had a very simple A/C system, typically consisting of...
Rick Sare • Bushnel, Florida • Driving for 22 years When i was growing up we...
Singer-songwriter Chris Janson isn’t a trucker, but he definitely thinks like one.
Volvo Trucks Honors Military Heroes with 2014 Ride for Freedom Truck
- Take steps be sure HVAC costs don’t get out of hand
Trucks manufactured in the ’80s and ’90s had a very...
- July 2, 2014
- Stay current with A/C maintenance and smile through the summer heat
Fixing a broken A/C can break the bank. The answer...
- May 12, 2014
- Sitting all the time does a body no good
A driver may spend up to 15 hours each day...
- May 1, 2014
- Truckers’ unique obstacles to getting proper sleep can affect their health
Whenever there is a conversation about truck drivers and sleep,...
- March 7, 2014
- Can a 6×2 drivetrain find its way into the hearts of U.S. truckers?
Fuel economy still dominates any conversation on trucking. With today’s...
- March 21, 2014
- Paul K. Young Memorial Truck Beauty Championship marks 25 years
Don’t miss the 25th Anniversary Edition of the Paul K....
- March 20, 2014