- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
This truck was really something back in 1986 — a jaw-dropping showpiece, even though it was...
Gregory Putnam is not surprised that his mentor and former boss, 79-year-old Ken Chenault, downplays the...
For years, trucking knowledge and skills — from driving a truck to handling the industry’s business...
Being a truck driver requires patience, sacrifice of personal time, and a sometimes very solitary existence...
Inside the industry and out, plenty of people do understand that truckers are dedicated professionals who...
- Getting to know engine oils on a molecular level
There is little debate that oil is the life of...
- August 27, 2014
- Take steps be sure HVAC costs don’t get out of hand
Trucks manufactured in the ’80s and ’90s had a very...
- July 2, 2014
- Three test drives with the latest ProStars
International introduce the Navistar ProStar in 2006, and I had...
- September 18, 2014
- Can a 6×2 drivetrain find its way into the hearts of U.S. truckers?
Fuel economy still dominates any conversation on trucking. With today’s...
- March 21, 2014