- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
Ricky Cole • Cartersville, Georgia • Driving for 27 years I started working in my dad’s...
The latest trend in engine design is “downspeeding.” It has nothing to do with speed limiting,...
The standard set by the first group of Citizen Drivers was high, but the 2015 honorees...
Any warning light warrants attention, but the ABS light on the dash of your truck or...
Even the most experienced drivers can find themselves in situations that only another trucker will understand....
- Don’t live with A/C that doesn’t keep the cab cool
When summer temperatures start climbing, a long drive in an...
- July 1, 2015
- A few minutes of investigating can lead you to the cause of an ABS alert
Any warning light warrants attention, but the ABS light on...
- May 4, 2015
- Determination to change led this driver to drop more than 200 pounds
At nearly 500 pounds, fueling up was a three-step process...
- May 5, 2015
- Keep your resolution to get healthier this year
Another year, another vow to lose weight, eat healthier or...
- January 2, 2015
- An axle that disconnects when you don’t need it
The latest trend in engine design is “downspeeding.” It has...
- July 1, 2015
- Downspeeding engines make it easy for drivers to enjoy the ride while saving on fuel
The vast majority of CDL holders today came into our...
- March 3, 2015